International Style Institute is introducing the next phase of its style education: CONTENT CREATION. Content creation has quickly become the most visible way to express your personal style in a range of verticals, but there are so many behind the scenes details to making your blog as impactful and profitable as possible.
Top bloggers, professional photographers, site builders and more will provide attendees with all they need to know to start making their digital way!
- Olivia Culpo
- Jenny Bernheim, Margo & Me
- Naomi Robinson, Bakers Royale
- Vanessa Flaherty, VP of Talent at DBA
- Lisa Filipelli, VP of Talent at Big Frame
- Natalie Alcala, Fashion Editor
- Jhoanna Marissa, Founder at Willa
- Kamiu Lee, VP of Business Development at Bloglovin’
- Elisa Richardson, Senior Public Relations Manager at VSCO
This takes place at:
189 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036
October 21-23, 2016
3 Day Schedule: www.theinternationalstyleinstitute.com/3dayschedule
- Olivia Culpo, Louise Roe, Amanda Steele, renowned celebrity stylist Anita Patrickson and many other key influencers and content creators in the fashion, beauty, food and tech industries
3 DAY SCHEDULE
- Learning the Basics
- SEO Optimization
- Building Your Brand on Social Media – OLIVIA CULPO
- Branding Expert to Help You Find Your Niche!
- Writing Skills – Fashion Editor NATALIE ALCALA. Natalie has written for Vogue, ELLE, Refinery29, Who What Wear and more!
- BLOGLOVIN Representative Helping You Monetize Your Content!
- How to Get an Agent – Senior VP of Talent Management at DBA, VANESSA FLAHERTY
- Evolution of Retail in the Digital Space
- Photography 101 – Fashion Photographer and Content Creator for Jamie Chung, JANA WILLIAMS
- Photo Editing and Retouching – All You Need to Know!
- PHOTOGRAPHY PRACTICAL – Put Your New Skills to the Test
- Trends in Beauty Blogging – VP of Talent at Big Frame, LISA FILIPELLI
- Top 3 Makeup Trends and the Best Way to do ‘How Tos’ Taught by Celebrity Makeup Artist
- What’s Hot in Content Creation!
- Food Photography – Everything You Need to Know to Create Beautiful Shots
- Food Styling – Tips and Tricks from an Expert Chef!
- GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY! Style and Take Images of Your Own with Our Expert Food Bloggers
- Celebrity Blogger LOUISE ROE Talks About Becoming a Fashion Blogger in a Competitive Industry
- Styling Trends and Tips by Celebrity Stylist ANITA PATRICKSON
- PRACTICAL – FASHION
- Owning Your Own Digital Business and How to be a Girl Boss – SARAH BOYD, Founder of Simply Stylist
- Celebrity Influencer Walks Us Through Personalizing Your Brand and Engage with Your Audience!
- Networking Cocktail Party
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL STYLE INSTITUTE:
We find style in the everyday aspect of our lives from the clothes we wear, to creating our home’s outdoor oasis, to expressing our individual perspective through various social outlets. Co-founded by world renowned celebrity stylist, Anita Patrickson, and Simply Stylist’s Sarah Boyd, the International Style Institute is a 3-day intensive course teaching attendees how cultivate their style while learning all they need to know to build a successful career from industry experts.
The International Style Institute launched in March 2015 in Los Angeles, CA in partnership with ALLURE and The Grove with a successful follow up LA event in October 2015. This past June the International Style Institute expanded east with its first New York event in partnership with ALLURE and Brookfield Place held at the stunning One World Trade Center. As it heads back to the west coast, the International Style Institute is introducing the next phase of its style education: CONTENT CREATION! Content creation has quickly become the most visible way to express your personal style in a range of verticals, but there are so many behind the scenes details to making your blog as impactful and profitable as possible. Top bloggers, professional photographers, site builders and more will provide attendees with all they need to know to start making their digital way!
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone else.
Written by Jane Emery