A rare opportunity!
Gene Simmons, KISS Front Man, is hosting an exclusive dinner and book release party March 31st, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., at his Rock & Brews restaurant in El Segundo, Calif. Tickets to the event are $75 and will include a three-course prix fixe dinner, a signed book and a photo with Simmons. Tickets are going fast!
“Gene Simmons is a Powerful and Attractive Man and Other Irrefutable Facts” , written by Christina Vitagliano, pays homage to the KISS rock legend, showcasing more than 250 outlandish ‘facts’ about Simmons’ stage persona, love life, and more.
Says Gene: “This book even makes me blush. “It is wildly illustrated and a fun read, and I am looking forward to welcoming my friends and fans to this exclusive launch event at Rock & Brews.”
The book features facts about Gene Simmons, that include:
- Gene Simmons can get to the center of a Tootsie Pop in one lick
- Most rock stars travel by tour bus, Gene Simmons travels in the Death Star
- Gene Simmons has never seen a red light
- Gene Simmons does not need a toaster; bread gladly sets itself on fire for him
- When Gene Simmons walks into a strip club, the girls pay him
- Gene Simmons is the reason Mick Jagger “can’t get no satisfaction”
The book’s author and illustrators will also be in attendance at the March 31 launch event.
For more information about the event, or to purchase tickets, visit www.rockandbrews.com/elsegundo.
Rock & Brews is located at 143 Main St. in El Segundo, CA.