There is nothing sexier than a fur winter boot worn well. Pair comfort and warmth, hot looks, with sensibility and safety! As the holiday season approaches & you jaunt off to Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge, or just off to dinner on the snowy Upper East Side, let Pajar Canada warm your way in luxurious style…
- Handcrafted Italian wool interiors
- Exclusive Pajar anti-slip sole in thermal rubber
- 1st Quality water repellant uppers
- 100% heat sealed cotton backing retaining leather suppleness and is water repellant
- These handcrafted boots were produced using the finest grades of shearling, goat, rabbit, fox, and cowhide.
- Exquisite skins selected for durability and texture, and can be brushed clean
Prices range from $450 to $650.