Christina Hendricks looked as beautiful as ever… well maybe a little extra tonight at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards. To frame her beautiful face was a gorgeous hairstyle by celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russell, created for Christina Hendricks at the 2014 Emmy Awards.
To get that Hollywood glamour look updated as Modern, luxurious waves, here is how Celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russell gave nominee Christina Hendricks textured waves inspired by her red Marchesa Gown for tonight’s red carpet:
· To begin, Russell applied John Frieda Luxurious Volume Building Mousse to Christina’s roots when her hair was damp
· He then sprayed the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray to her ends and rough dried/scrunched her hair until it was 95% dry.
· Next, Russell created a center part and used a multi bristle flat brush to smooth the hair, without stretching it, so that it had a lot of body.
· To create the waves, he used a 1-inch flat iron in sections to create texture and body. With a 1.25-inch curling iron, Russell then took small pieces at random and curled away from the face to add both rotation and dimension. For desired volume and shape, he brushed through the lengths of her hair with a wide toothed comb and back combed the underneath.
· To finish, Russell sprayed John Frieda Luxurious Volume All Day Hold Hairspray for hold and long lasting shine.
To see all the John Frieda products Russell used, click here…
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone else.
Written by Jane Emery