SONY recently held an exclusive holiday showcase event to preview their hottest and newest products, in advance of the holiday shopping season.
The exclusive, membership-only division of SONY that provides exclusive insider access to the entirety of the SONY experience, SONY Cierge, hosted the holiday preview event in downtown New York City.
Celebrities and VIPs were on hand as SONY Electronics introduced a slew of holiday items, including:
- The SONY Briavia TV collection, SONY 3D TVs and the world’s first SONY Internet TV powered by Google
- The hand held SONY Bloggie Touch, which captures full HD video and still shots at the same time
- The TX9 Cybershot, the world’s smallest 3D digital still camera
- The SONY Dash, making the internet uniquely yours and offering over 1,000 free applications with the Dash Personal Internet Viewer
- The SONY Reader, allowing you to take hundreds of books with you on the go
Celebrities in attendance included: Caroline Rhea (Comedian, Sabrina the Teenage Witch), Sherri Shepherd (The View), Ivanka Trump (The Apprentice), Aasif Mandvi (The Daily Show), Laura Izibor (Recording Artist, For Colored Girls soundtrack)
Kelly Choi (Bravo’sTop Chef Masters), Daphne Rubin-Vega (Jack Goes Boating), Lenay Dunn (Host of MTV’s Ten on Top), and Kelsey Chow (One Tree Hill).
Go to SONYStyle.com for more information.
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone else.
Written by Christopher Borgione