Noticing unwanted wrinkles or dark circles around your eyes? No worries, LA’s the Place has found the newest fountain of youth. Kinerase® C8 Peptide Under Eye Treatment will improve those signs of aging in just 28 days. Now’s that just what a girl needs in a beauty product – fast acting and anti-aging!
Kinerase® C8 Peptide Under Eye Treatment expands upon the anti-aging benefits of Kinerase’s best selling C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment into a focused, targeted treatment for the delicate eye area. Formulated with the newest neuropeptide, SNAP-8, and latest Vitamin C formulation, this product provides advanced synergistic technology to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eye area while improving the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark circles for younger looking skin. ($68 retail)
· SNAP – 8 / Water & Acetyl Octapeptide-3: a neuropeptide that reduces the appearance of wrinkles caused by repetitive facial expression, especially on the forehead and around the eyes.
· Haloxyl ™: targets the dark circles by minimizing pigmented by-products that are produced in the fragile eye area. It helps reduce the appearance of discolored skin.
· EyePro® 3X: potent blend has been shown to increase blood flow and oxygen consumption to help shrink and burn fat cells to reduce the appearance of puffiness. It also helps stimulate collagen production, strengthening delicate skin under the eyes to noticeably minimize dark circles.
· BVOSC: L-Ascorbic Acid triggers production of collagen to noticeably improve firmness and brighten skin.
· Kinetin: Kinerase’s cornerstone ingredient, Kinetin is a plant growth factor that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Where to Find the Fountain of Youth
Kinerase® C8 Peptide Under Eye Treatment will be available May 2010 at Sephora stores. Beginning in August 2010 it will be available at Kinerase.com, Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, Sephora, Sephora.com, ULTA, and Ulta.com. To purchase Kinerase by phone, call 1-800-321-4576.
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone else.
Written by Lanee Neil